SWIMMAX 60.0KW POOL HEAT PUMP
Swimmax 60.0kw pool heat pump recommended for pools up to 160,000 litres or 16 x 7 metres
- Manufactured to AS/NZS 60335.
- Japanese Toshiba compressor
- Save money - Swimmax pool heat pumps are a super-efficient way of heating or cooling your pool or spa
- Simple to use programmable LCD control panel
- Wide temperature range - 8 and 42 degrees C.
- Super quiet operataion – 60DB(a)
- 3 Phase @ 50hz
- Japanese Toshiba Compressor
- Environment friendly R410a refrigerant
- Titanium Heat Exchanger
- Micro Processor control with self diagnosis
- Auto Heat or Cool
- Auto Flow Switch
- Auto Defrost
- 3 Phase 50hz
- Current Required - 18 Amps
- Power Input - 10.83KW
- Heating Output - 60.0KW (60.0KW @ 27 oC)
- BTU - 204800
- Waterflow - 25.8 m3/h (Your pump will need to flow up to 8000L Per Hour)
- DB(a) - 60
- Unit Size L/W/H - 1450mm X 730mm X 1260mm
- Unit Weight - 280KG
- Please check our FAQ page before you purchase our heat pump.
HOW THE SWIMMAX POOL HEAT PUMP WORKS
- Pool heat pumps work exactly the same way as your air conditioner or fridge.
- Rather than heating or cooling the air, they heat or cool the water via the Titanium Heat Exchanger Coil and return it to your pool.
QUICK AND EASY TO INSTALL
- The pipe installation can be done by yourself, if you are handy, or your local plumber.
With 40mm High Pressure PVC pipe (class 12 - 50mm external), simply have your pool heat pump inlet and outlet connected to your pool filter system outlet and inlet, after your pool pump.
Bypass valves as per diagram below are required to balance water flow through the pool heat pump for optimum performance. Then have an electrician install 3 phase 15/20 amp power supply on its own circuit with RCD and turn it on!
ECONOMICAL AND QUIET TO RUN
- Pool heat pumps are very efficient, converting power to heat energy at a 1:5 ratio.
- This unit returns 60.0KW + in heat output for only 4KW of electricity input. The heat output will rise as the outside temperature rises.
- Another way of looking at it is, for every $1 of power you get $5 of heat!
- This compares with resistance heaters, like your spa which may heat an element and return only 1kw of heat for every 1kw of electricity in, or only $1 of heat for every $1 you spend.
- Heat pumps are also considerably cheaper to run than electric or gas heating saving you up to 75%
- Solar heating tubes on your roof require a lot of plumbing to install, need a pump to run, can be unsightly and of course need the sun.
- You can run your Swimmax Pool Heat Pump 24/7 quietly and economically in the cold and without the sun!
- They will work in temperatures from -15 degrees c to + 43 degrees c.
- This Swimmax Pool Heat Pump is also super quiet at 60 DB(a)
- Our certified factory is a major supplier to over 20 countries all around the world.
- The Titanium Heat Exchanger Tube, is covered by a lifetime warranty.
- All other parts are covered by a 12 month manufacturer's parts warranty.
- You can extend your warranty to a BEST in market 5 YEAR parts warranty, simply by leaving your positive feedback with 14 days.