Chillmax Products are backed by a (1) Year Onsite and (2) Year Manufacturer's Parts Warranty.
The warranty exceeds the consumer warranties and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law. Warranties are for the Original Owner in the Original location.
Extended Warranty for $149.00
- (2) Year Onsite and (3) Year Parts - Our new extended warranty ONLY applies for items purchased after October 2019 and is specifically noted on your Invoice. And is available up to 90 days after purchase.
- The warranty period will commence from the date of purchase from Premier House. (not the date of installation or first use)
- The decision of whether to repair, replace or refund a faulty item is at Premier House’s sole discretion.
How will my product fault be solved?
We aim to assist promptly and professionally. Your cooperation and patience will help us resolve your issue more quickly. In most instances we can resolve your concern without a site visit; most issues are resolved promptly with customer assistance.
When you call for service, please note that our customer service team cannot send a technician, without first following our “Trouble Shooting and Diagnosis” procedure.
We will require your assistance in the first instance to "Trouble Shoot" (This is to avoid you paying for an unnecessary service call fee charged by the service agent). This may involve sending us photos, adjusting settings, testing, and ensuring the unit has been installed and operated with best practice.
Before calling for service, please read all instructions carefully and ensure the item is correctly setup.
Please also ensure you have the following information, have confirmed the following, and can provide it.
Please also ensure you have confirmed and can provide the information:
- Proof of purchase - (Please provide your date of purchase, address, model number)
- Serial Number of the unit - A Photo will be required.
- Installation – Has the unit been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. A photo will be required. Picture of the unit showing wide shot and also the controller/Contents (if applicable)
- Operation – Has the unit been used for its primary purpose, installed, and operated accordingly. Be prepared to help “troubleshoot” the issue and provide further assistance, photos, or information.
Our customer service team may be unable to assist you further if you cannot provide the requested information.
What to expect:
The best solution to any product fault depends on the nature of the fault itself, and each fault will be given a solution to best solve your problem.
- If the unit has found to be incorrectly installed it will need to be rectified (by the customer) before further troubleshooting or assistance can be offered.
- Self-Help Solutions: Wherever possible – Premier House requires customers to use “Self Help” solutions. For example, if a minor setting needs adjustment as per a product manual or our instructions or if an electrical plug has come undone in transport, the customer can rectify the situation quickly and effectively by following our simple solutions.
- Adjustments: If the fault can be solved with a small adjustment such as to the item’s control panel, we will immediately advise you on how to do it.
- Spare Parts: If the fault can be solved with the provision of a spare part(s) – we will immediately send you the spare part(s)
- Repair: If we can not resolve via the above, we will send a technician, subject to the service call provisions and terms.
- Replacement: If the fault falls within our warranty policies and can only be solved by the provision of a replacement but not a spare part/Service Call – (at our discretion) we will send you a replacement as soon as possible. Please note that Premier House may or may not require the return of the faulty product prior to sending a replacement, (at our sole discretion).
- Credit/Full Refund: If the fault cannot be solved with a spare part/Repair and no replacements are available within 4 weeks, and no alternative products are to your liking, we will offer you a full refund or store credit should you so choose. (The full refund will not include postage/freight fees which will be deducted from the total as per our returns policy and general terms).
- Our goods come with guarantees that cannot be excluded under the Australian Consumer Law. You are entitled to a replacement or refund for a major failure and compensation for any other reasonably foreseeable loss or damage. You are also entitled to have the goods repaired or replaced if goods fail to be of acceptable quality and the failure does not amount to a major failure.
- Please note: Whilst every effort will be made to provide prompt service, we cannot guarantee or provide immediate or next-day service. The service call will be made at the first availability of a suitable service agent. This may take 7-14 days.
- If you require a call out and we find that the fault is not covered by the warranty, you are responsible for our standard call out charge. If you wish to have the relevant component repaired or replaced by us that service will be at your cost. Where a failed component is replaced under this warranty, the balance of the original warranty period will remain effective. The replacement does not carry a new warranty.
- Where the unit is installed outside the boundaries of a metropolitan area as defined by us or further than 25 km from either the metropolitan capital CBD or a regional Accredited Service Agent's office, the cost of additional transport, insurance, and traveling between the nearest Service Agent’s office, the travel or additional cost shall be the owner’s responsibility.
- The unit must be in a readily accessible and safe location. Please ensure this is done prior to a site visit/service call. The cost of making the unit readily accessible is the responsibility of the customer.
- Where the unit is installed in a position that does not allow safe or ready access, the unit will not be able to be serviced and a futile service call-out fee or waiting time will be charged at the discretion of the service agent.
- Should it prove difficult to diagnose the fault or perform the repair work in the space or environment provided, or if the unit is located outside the service area then the unit will need to go off-site (at the customer's expense) for repair and return.
- This warranty only applies to the original and genuine unit in its original installed location and any genuine replacement parts