All our products are backed by a (1) Year Manufacturer’s Warranty as specified on the product page. The warranty exceeds the consumer warranties and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.
Premier House warrants all new equipment to be free from defects including factory-used materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way.
How will my product fault be solved?
We aim to assist promptly and professionally. Your cooperation and patience will help us resolve your issue more quickly. Most issues are resolved promptly with customer assistance.
We will require your assistance in the first instance to "Troubleshoot". This may involve sending us photos, adjusting settings, testing and ensuring the unit has been installed and operated with best practice.
Before calling for service, please read all instructions carefully and ensure the item is correctly setup.
Please also ensure you have confirmed and can provide the information:
- Proof of purchase - (Please provide your date of purchase, address, model number)
- Serial Number of the unit - A Photo will be required.
- Installation – Has the unit been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. A photo will be required. Picture of the unit showing wide shot and also the controller/Contents (if applicable)
- Operation – Has the unit been used for its primary purpose, installed, and operated accordingly. Be prepared to help “troubleshoot” the issue and provide further assistance, photos, or information.
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, and items that wear out as a result of using such as blades, bearings, brushes, heating strips, and batteries.
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; such as overloading of motors and stripped gears as a result of exceeding the maximum listed capacity of the machinery.
- Products that have not been maintained (for example, filters not regularly cleaned), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
- Equipment that has been opened, serviced, or modified without Premier Houses’ prior consent.
- Items located outside of Australia.
- Items no longer in the position of the original invoice/owner (i.e.: warranties are not transferable).