All our products are backed by a 1 year parts manufacturers warranty as specified on the product page. The specific warranty term for a product can be found under the WARRANTY section of the product specifications. The warranty exceeds the consumer warranties and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law.
PREMIER HOUSE warrants all new equipment to be free from defects including factory used materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way.
The warranty does not cover:
- Normal wear and tear, and items which wear out as a result of usage such as blades, bearings, brushes, heating strips and batteries.
- Damage arising from abnormal use, or abuse; such as overloading of motors and stripped gears as a result of exceeding maximum listed capacity of machinery.
- Products which have not been maintained (for example, filters not regularly cleaned), or which have been modified.
- Damage to packaging only;
- Very minor chips or superficial blemishes.
- Equipment which has been opened, serviced or modified without Premier Houses’ prior consent.
- Items located outside of Australia.
- Items no longer in the position of the original invoice/owner (i.e.: warranties are not transferable).