• Energy Used: 9W
• Length: 165mm
• Width: 30mm
-Replacement UV lamps for Jebao pond bio filter
-Deactivation of , and other micro-organisms
-Residential drinking water units
-Fish Pond and Aquarium Sterilizers
-In-duct air treatment units
-Stand alone air purifiers
-Air disinfection systems in for example hospitals, universities and laboratories
This UV replacement bulb is 100% compatible for use with Jebao CF-10 Bio-Pressure UVC Pond Filter.
Maximum recommended flow-through rate: 1500L/hr
Suitable for up to 4000 L
In / Out: 15/20/25 mm
Dimensions: 278 x 387
Voltage: 220-240 - 50Hz
Your item will be shipped to your registered address. Please make sure your delivery information is up to date before checking out, and that you supply an attended address. Please also provide your mobile phone number and the contact number of the delivery address; this will assist with the dispatch and delivery of your item.
FREE standard shipping Australia wide on most regular product orders.
- Same / Next Day dispatch
- Delivery on Metro (1-3 Business Days)
- Regional Australia (4-5 Business Days)
Bulky & Oversized Shipping
For Heat Pump & Bar Fridge. Flat Rate shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
- Same / Next Day dispatch
- 3-12 Business Days Delivery
- If you have a business address or forklift on site, please let us know so we can quote the best price.
Free Local Pick-Up / Warehouse Collection
- Chillmax Bar Fridge (Moorabbin VIC, Rocklea QLD, & Hazelmere WA)
- Swimmax Heat Pump (Moorabbin VIC)
All our products are backed by a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
The specific warranty term for a product can be found under the WARRANTY section of the product specifications. The warranty exceeds the consumer warranties and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law. Warranties are for the Original Owner in the Original location.
How will my product fault be solved?
We aim to assist promptly and professionally. Your cooperation and patience will help us resolve your issue more quickly. Most issues are resolved promptly with customer assistance.
We will require your assistance in the first instance to "Trouble Shoot" . This may involve sending us photos, adjusting settings, testing and ensuring the unit has been installed and operated with best practice.
Before calling for service, please read all instructions carefully and ensure the item is correctly setup.
Please also ensure you have the following information, have confirmed the following and can provide.
Please also ensure you have confirmed and can provide the information:
- Proof of purchase - (Please provide your date of purchase, address, model number)
- Serial Number of the unit - A Photo will be required.
- Installation – Has the unit been installed in accordance with the manufacturer’s instructions. A photo will be required. Picture of the unit showing wide shot and also the controller/Contents (if applicable)
- Operation – Has the unit been used for its primary purpose, installed and operated accordingly. Be prepared to help “trouble shoot” the issue and provide further assistance, photos or information.
Our customer service team maybe unable to assist you further if you cannot provide requested information.
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other premier-house users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review