Mixed Marine Bluewash Towel Rail
Product code: TRail AU004-2
Our business is based on satisfying our customers with high quality products. Should there be any concerns with your purchase, we would ask you to contact us as soon as possible. We will endeavour to assist you in achieving the best possible outcome.
As all our seats are handmade, no two seats are exactly the same, there will be variations with placement of dolphins, fish, shells etc. Your seat may not look exactly the same as the illustrated picture, the picture is a guide only, however we do our best to make sure your seat is as close to the illustrated picture as possible.... your seat is one of a kind.
The following outlines our policies and how we resolve any issues that may arise.
- All goods are covered by a 12-month domestic use warranty which includes manufacturing fault or transit damage. Provided they are cared for in accordance with care instructions.
- Any claim for warranty will require photographic evidence of same for us to attempt to resolve any warranty issues.
- Proof of purchase will be required
- Loo with a View, will at its discretion, repair, replace or refund the goods.
- If purchased from a retail outlet, the goods should be returned to same outlet with proof of purchase.
- If the product has been purchased from Loo With a View directly, customers that are unable to return the product to, or collect replacements/spares from our warehouse themselves, are responsible for return of product or shipping of spares/replacement if required.
- Shipping and handling charges are not covered.
- Commercial applications are not covered.
- If the return is authorised, the goods must be received in the condition as notified and verified by the photograph. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice for an authorization code and return address before sending.
Warranty does not cover
- Misuse, abuse or wear and tear, or used in trade/commercial application.
- Goods will not be replaced or refunded due to colour variations or variances in placements of artifacts or if you change your mind, exchange or refunds for gifts are also not possible.
- If "FIXING" sets are lost, CHECK BOTH ENDS OF PACKAGING, contact supplier for immediate assistance
- If "BUFFERS" are required, please contact supplier for immediate assistance
- Variations to design and/or colour and underside of lid/rim not being completely smooth are NOT COVERED, due to the HAND MADE nature of this product, as per product information on retail box.
- If you have any questions relating to this policy, please contact us at email@example.com
Your Loo with a View product is made to the highest standards, using the best materials available. As a natural part of the manufacturing process the underside of the toilet seat lid may not be entirely smooth, for viewing pleasure always put the lid down after use.
Please follow the care instructions below to ensure it will give you many years of enjoyment and use.
- DO NOT scrub or scour the seat surfaces or use abrasive cleaning materials (This will void your warranty)
- DO NOT use bleach or products containing bleach (this will void your warranty)
- WARNING: DO NOT drop the lid or rim onto toilet bowl ALWAYS lower by hand.
- DO NOT stand or sit on the lid.
Delivery & Returns
- Whilst we check, pack & send product in A1 condition, accidents can occasionally occur in shipping that is outside our care.
- Any damaged goods must be notified to us within 24 hours of delivery, It is important that you inspect any goods you receive at the time of delivery.
- The damaged product & ALL ORIGINAL PACKAGING may have to be photographed and emailed to us for inspection.
- A replacement cannot be sent unless the proper claims procedure is followed
- Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for advice.
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Postage Included
Be The First To Review This Product!
Help other premier-house users shop smarter by writing reviews for products you have purchased.
Write a product review