The Jebao PF range of pond filters is an easy-to-hide, compact unit for biological and mechanical pond filtration. With a built-in 7-watt UV clarifier, these filters feature a multi-stage process for maximum pond filtration.
How It Works
Stage 1: Mechanical Filtration
Water is pumped into the filter, creating the necessary pressure to begin the mechanical filtration stage. There are three phases in the mechanical filtration stage: coarse filtration, medium-coarse filtration, and fine filtration. Each phase uses a specially designed foam sponge to effectively remove all sizes of unwanted debris.
Stage 2: Biological Filtration
The biological filtration stage begins when water reaches the bottom of the filter. This stage uses bio-balls, providing a habitat for beneficial bacteria to grow. These bacteria naturally convert harmful ammonia and other waste materials into healthy nitrates that fertilize aquatic plants and support a healthy pond environment.
Stage 3: UV Filtration
The final filtering stage uses a low-voltage UV light located in the middle of the filter. Exposure to UV light kills algae as the water passes upward through the filter on its way back to the pond.
Biological filter with integral 7-watt ultraviolet clarifier
Pressurized filter: Ideal for waterfalls or burying
Cleaning indicator for easy maintenance and cleaning
2 multi-grade foams, bio-balls, and 9-watt UVC
5m 240V cable with IP44-rated ballast fitted externally
Full 360-degree outlet head adjustment
Epoxy-encapsulated UVC electrical head for assured reliability
Step-down outlet adaptor 12.5/20/25mm and 1" BSP male threaded outlet and inlet.
5m Australian-compliant power plug and cable
Note: Water Pump & Hoses are not included
|Max recommended flow-through rate
||Suitable for up to 4000L
|In / Out
||278 x 387
||220-240 - 50Hz
Your item will be shipped to your registered address. Please make sure your delivery information is up to date before checking out, and that you supply an attended address. Please also provide your mobile phone number and the contact number of the delivery address; this will assist with the dispatch and delivery of your item.
FREE standard shipping Australia wide on most regular product orders.
- Same / Next Day dispatch
- Delivery on Metro (1-3 Business Days)
- Regional Australia (4-5 Business Days)
Bulky & Oversized Shipping
For Heat Pump & Bar Fridge. Flat Rate shipping cost is calculated at checkout.
- Same / Next Day dispatch
- 3-12 Business Days Delivery
- If you have a business address or forklift on site, please let us know so we can quote the best price.
Free Local Pick-Up / Warehouse Collection
- Chillmax Bar Fridge (Moorabbin VIC, Rocklea QLD, & Hazelmere WA)
- Swimmax Heat Pump (Moorabbin VIC)
Our products are backed by a 1-year manufacturers warranty. The warranty exceeds the consumer warranties and guarantees under Australian Consumer Law. Warranties are for the original unit owner and authorized resellers in the location where the unit was installed. Premier House warrants all new equipment to be free from defects, including factory-used materials and workmanship, and of acceptable quality and durability in every possible way.
- The item must be returned within 30 days after the buyer receives it.
- The buyer is responsible for return postage costs.
- You must return items in their original packaging and in the same condition as when you received them. If you don't follow our item condition policy for returns, you may not receive a full refund.
- Note: If you are in any way dissatisfied or have any issues with your purchase, please contact us through messages for a resolution before opening a return.
Read the Complete Warranty, Return and Repair Policy
Fish pond pump
By: Constance on 15 January 2023
Very quick service would recommend this company to anyone very satisfied with the product
Write a product review